August 16, 2019
I like that you have a remote if needed for non-tech wifi users like my grandma ha ha, YOU HAVE SETTING OPTIONS, LET ME REPEAT YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SETTING OPTIONS- SPOT CLEAN WHICH SHARK DOESN'T HAVE, EDGE CLEAN FOR PERIMETERS, AUTOMATIC WHERE IT DETECTS HOW MUCH POWER IS NEEDED FOR THE ACCESSED AREA, 3 LEVELS OF SUCTIONS AND 30 MINUTE QUICK CLEAN. Its thinner, quiet, gentle when touching furniture and doesn't do the crazy ricochet cleaning that other Vacs do. It works great with google and alexa, phone app is smooth no interruptions and wifi connectivity is awesome ( i took it to another house to clean and brought it back home and it reconnected to the initial wifi instantly). This purchase is a no brainer and the suction power is 2000 vs all of these 1500's out here. Definitely with it leave hardwood floors shiny and carpets very clean. My Eufy cleans for 1 hour on Max and that's 5 areas on the first level in my home living /dining/laundry/ family and kitchen but it can go longer. Stop debating JUST GET IT- you can always send it back but there is NO NEED! My 4 year old can operate it ha ha. The shark is way too high in height, only one function which is clean and it would drive me nuts bouncing all over the place instead of cleaning the are it needs to it will hit the wall in the kitchen and then turn and go all the way into the laundry room which makes no sense but that's why i to a chance with Eufy and it hasn't failed me yet.
6 people found this helpful