Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018
I love these Olukai Ohana flip flops. I have a brown pair that I have had since 2007 or 2008 and they still look great. I bought another pair in black and love them just as much. Comfortable, with arch support and can be washed in the washer. They have good traction and are my favorite flip flops ever! The straps look like leather and are sturdy like that, but are all natural material and soft and comfy.

I'm sharing a picture of them side by side, so you can see the pair that is a few months old, versus the pair that is 10 years old. The brown ones have been worn all summer for 10 years and they are still in great shape, although I've worn the black pair more this summer since I got them. Other than the color difference and age (brown versus black), the quality is no different. They have held up well. Buy them, you won't be disappointed.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever!
By TD on July 24, 2018