The manufacturer commented on the review belowReviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020
Recently sized up from Pampers Swaddlers NB to Size 1. Noticed right away, the front side tabs are missing (not the back velcro tabs, but the front). The NB size had these front tabs which helped to create a seal and enclose the diaper near the top of the thighs/groin area. The Size 1 look almost as if they were meant to have tabs but got cut off? When diapering, the lack of front tabs makes for a poor fit.
Poor leak protection. Poop blowout the back with the very first diaper. Will now be looking to try other diaper brand alternatives. My fault for buying in bulk. Was pleased with the NB size that I mistakenly jumped in head first with sizing up, should have bought in smaller quantity as a test run.
Poor fit which I think results in poor absorbency. The lack of tabs to adjust the fit leaves gaps. I make sure the ruffles along the legs aren't tucked in and the inner liner is as flushed as possible against baby's thighs, but it is still loose despite the waist being cinched as much as possible. Several diapers have leaked. Baby is 9 lbs and the NB size is too tight.
The diaper has not irritated baby's skin as far as I can tell and still feels soft, but I'm willing to try another brand. I recommend getting a smaller amount of diapers as a test run before committing to bulk orders.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink