Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018
I filled it to just under the bottom of the max fill line the first time. It was not enough to submerge my turkey breast. The second time I filled it so that the bump for max fill was just under the top of the oil and it worked fine. The first fry I did was crinkle cut fries and they were awesome.

I have done two turkey breasts so far both turned out fantastic. I bought a nice stainless steal injector on here for about 15 bucks and it was well worth the money. For the marinade I bought one for $5 at the grocery store it was designed for injecting into turkey it came with its own syringe. I used the one from amazon. It was really good. It had a great flavor. I used the instructions in the book that came with the fryer. It specified how much marinade to inject into each part of the turkey.

I needed to use the max 3 gallons of peanut oil. You can use any kind I felt peanut was the best value.

The power cord has very hard to see writing on it that says this side up. If you try to put it in upside down it will fall off.

Over all I was happy with the value for the price. I gave it five stars because for me it deserved them. I live in the pacific NW so for me using a propane burner deep fryer was not something I wanted to do outside in the cold rain.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
14 people found this helpful