Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019
I cannot believe that these cost only $19! They look and feel great ๐Ÿ‘ straight out of the bag. The Army Green Cameo pattern looks even better than the online pictures! The heel cups my feet and are secured from slipping off. I am a 10.5 US Men's exactly and they fit perfectly, if you are closer to an 11 buy the next size up. They have no cushioning so you might need to get the Crocs LiteRide Clogs if you will be standing a lot. These are very close to being as good as the Crocs LiteRide Clogs for 1/3 the cost. I like the color choices for this brand better. I like a barefoot or minimalist design for most of my shoes and these fit right with that. I am glad I gave these shoes a chance! Update 07-19-2019 I have worn them to Walmart by ๐ŸšŒ bus, my first time using away from home and they felt great. The right shoe ๐Ÿ‘ž was a little tight when I first got them but the shoes are loosening and moldings to the shape of my feet well. I really can feel the ground which helps me walk better, it is like barefoot +++. They easily stayed on my feet, the heel cups work very well!
9 people found this helpful