Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2019
These are absolutely wonderful! I am a seasoned traveller; and yes, I could travel without these packing cubes but why would I?

These are made of lightweight but durable material. The zippers are smooth with enough fabric around the seams to not run as soon as you use them. The mesh on top allows you to be reminded of what you packed in them but still conceal the underthings.

They come in a variety of sizes but all are useful and fits well inside my luggage. There is even one for shoes. One order of these cubes will not fill an entire check-in bag, more like one side. So if you want your entire luggage to be in these cubes, order two orders.

I love how organized it makes my packing. It is very satisfying! When long trips require short excursions within, the cubes are great for taking a few cubes on the go without disturbing everything. I definitely believe I am able to pack more and find everything easier with these.

My family got these in cream, grey and navy. All the colors are well made and not cheap looking at all.
2 people found this helpful