Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2018
Seriously, best purchase ever. So convenient. I hate umbrellas because I get so freaking wet trying to close it while getting in the car and this is a game changer! It’s a little long but it’s so worth it when you can stay dry and keep your car dry too! Already recommended everyone at work and in my family to get this and I rarely tell people to go spend their money.

UPDATE!
10/2018
So I ordered this on June 23, 2018 and today is October 30, 2018. I’ve used the umbrella maybe 10 times since it barely rains here and sometimes I’ve forgotten it. Some downsides. After a couple times using it the little tips would come off every so often. Not a huge deal to me and I would just pop them back on. Recently though, one of the metal lines (not sure the actual term) that goes from the top center to the tips broke and it now pokes through the other material when I try to close it and also makes it harder to open. It still works somewhat and the convenience is just perfect with keeping my car and myself completely dry. I just wish it was more durable especially for the price. If I had to pick between another more durable traditional umbrella or this one, I’d still pick this one mostly for that convenience. Lowering a star due to these reasons.
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars You NEED this (updated)
By Nicole on July 3, 2018