Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020
This works great if you know HOW to apply it. It says it's for dark hair, but still looks very light in your hair. So, here is the thing, you CANNOT follow the directions or you will just dump a bunch in a random spot on your head, which will be hard to blend in. You have to part your hair where you want to apply, put some of this in your hands, then rub on your part. Continue to do this throughout your hair, in the areas needed (I don't always do the back underside of my head). If you use just the right amount in your hands and rub it in enough, it will blend and you won't see the "lightness" of it (I have brown/black hair fyi). The scent was fine....I didn't find it offensive or super pleasant, just neutral. Using this, I am able to stretch out my hair washings to once a week. I know some people find that gross lol. If I have a date or something more intimate, I will 100% wash my hair more!
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because of the cost. It's not terrible, but for powder that can apparently do the same thing as baby powder, I'm wondering if it is really worth it. I do admit, this bottle lasts a long time, which is great. I plan to try baby powder next to see if I can get the same result, once this runs out. If I don't get the same result, I will def come back to buy this!
11 comment Report abuse Permalink