December 10, 2018
So, I'm no audiophile, so take anything in this review with that in mind, but I just got these the other day and I'm pretty happy with them. They sound great, and the noise cancellation does wonders to make my cat trying to fool me into a 2nd dinner disappear lol. Comfortable, and the battery life is pretty nice, wore them out and about for two days in a row without issue.

I do have two small, kinda nitpicks, though. Would personally prefer the buttons to skip or go back to have their own buttons rather than sharing with volume. Having to hold a button down makes it somewhat a pain to go back to the song before the one I'm on, as after a couple seconds it'll just restart the song rather than going back on. Also takes a decent amount of force to extend the length to the point where I worry about breaking them if I try to do it with them on, but it's not a huge deal.Also, the charging cable that comes with it is like a foot long and none of my other cables seem to fit, so no real chance of listening while charging. Overall they look cool, sound good, are comfortable and have enough battery life that I don't really need to worry about running out over the course of a shift at work.
2 people found this helpful