Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020
I have never owned a pair of crocs and quite honestly was never Aesthetically drawn to them. Currently I am in a rehabilitation center rehabbing a fractured femur in combination with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis in both knees. All of that being said, having a cushioned softer bottom shoe with arch support is very important in my ability to comfortably relearn how to walk. Many of the nurses and therapists here as well as certified nursing assistance wear crocs daily. I started to ask around about their opinion and after aLol of the positive feedback, I decided to take a chance on ordering a pair for myself. Man oh man am I glad I did! For the two days I have used these shoes during physical therapy, I have been able to walk with the least amount of pain in my knees that I have had in this entire three month rehabilitation process! I think I may now be slightly addicted to crocs I may be purchasing them in additional colors and various styles to supplement my shoe collection now that I will forever require additional comfort and functionality in shoes because of my knees and this break.
3 people found this helpful