Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2018
Overall, this is a good headphone! here are the pros: produces good sound quality, amazing battery life, and very comfortable to wear. The material are plastic, but feel pretty solid. it does not feel like cheap plastic and there is a lot padding in this headset unit. Cons: as far noise cancelling goes, it does reduce some background noise, but not a whole lot. I guess good enough for the price. The Microphone in this unit does not work properly; my friends can never hear me when I am talking to them using the headset. One thing that bothers me is that when you wear the headset, the plus (+) volume button is down and the minus (-) is up. I feel like this is bad manufacturing. our brain automatically tells us that + should be up and - should be down. I constantly keep on pushing the - button, while I meant to press +. However, there is no problem with the button, they work perfectly fine. it just little detail like this that they have to pay attention to on the manufacturing process. if you arevlooking for a headphone with good sound quality and good bass, I would recommend it.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink