Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018
I am very selective about the water I drink. Overall, this is the best pitcher filtered water I've had. The design of the pitcher is not perfect, and I hope that Aquagear improves it to do justice to the quality of the filter and the integrity of the company. The pitcher is useable and works fine if you're not expecting perfection. And I'm giving it 5 stars overall because the water is better than much higher priced filters, Berky (sp?) included. Also important; it is rare these days to feel whole-heartedly good about any purchase I make, unless it's direct and local. Not only does Aquagear supply 6 months of clean water to someone in need for every purchase, but they send you ship labels to return used filters for recycle. And for every filter returned for recycle, they supply someone else with 6 months of clean water. Water = life and it so important to support purity and distribution of water however we can. Overall I find Aquagear to be a model company with superior product... making it easy to forgive pitcher quirks.
26 people found this helpful