Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2013
These speakers are perfect in every way. I needed a pair of computer speakers that would serve as a much needed upgrade to my internal iMac speakers. I also work from home and listen to iTunes during my entire shift. Rather than opting for the traditional altec lansing or logitech crap I have had in the past, I instead did some research. It turns out there isn't many options for good, "objective", speakers for computers. To make my desire more narrow, I needed speakers that would provide quality sound in a small space (apartment). After reading several reviews and looking online for the perfect pair of speakers, I took a leap and purchased the audioengine A2 speakers.

I am completely impressed. The speakers sound incredible and surprise your ears based on the sound to size ratio. I didn't want to deal with a subwoofer, but wanted a reasonable amount of low end in my music. Turns out these are exactly what I was looking for. Perfect size, perfect sound, perfect build quality.

For those who admire quality and the experience of opening something for the first time, you won't be disappointed with the Audioengine A2s. They come individually tucked away in microfiber drawstring bags. It makes your purchase so much more satisfying. If you live in a small space, or work in a small space, take my word for it ... these are the speakers you want.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink