Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2019
It's a beautiful bright red, slender, lightweight case, came with a lifetime warranty card, and, my older (6th generation) Kindle fits in it too. Actually, the 6th generation Kindle is a bit more snug fitting, which I think might actually be 'safer', somehow. (To be fair, though, I don't recall any of our Kindles falling out of any case of the cases we've purchased through Amazon.)

Unless something comes up that I can't foresee based on having just received the product this month, I would definitely buy another case like this - if I had need to do so. At $10.99 (& free shipping on orders over $25.00) it's a wonderful deal. I much prefer it to the cases I saw that were listed in a higher spending bracket. (I say this without reservation as I've purchased older cases through the Amazon Warehouse Deals before, cases that had ORIGINALLY been listed at ridiculously high prices and weren't built nearly well enough to warrant such costs. Why pay $17.00 - $50.00 and UP for a case to hold your Kindle when a $10.99 case works just as well, feels nice in your hands AND looks good?)
25 people found this helpful