Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2019
I bought this to use in my 2007 Chrysler 300C which does not have an aux cord connection and only does blue tooth for phone calls. I listen to audio books almost every day on my commute and like to play my own music from my phone on occasion as well. I had purchased a radio transmitter model that used the aux connection on my mobile device and it did the job, but I did not like the extra cables in the car.

This unit solved that issue. I can put in in the console of my car which has a power jack, so it's out of the way and one less cable. I don't use the volume control so I just leave it all the way up. I don't use any of the other controls since it's in my console so can't speak to them either.

I only have two small issues with the unit. For some reason I have to open my blue tooth connections on my device and re-establish the link each time I want to use it. Some times I even have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to recognize my Android phone's blue tooth signal.

The other thing is I have my device configured to use my car's blue tooth for calls, since it works better than the unit being in the console, however, when the phone rings I hear it through the speakers just fine, but when I answer the call I cannot hear the person on the other end. It's probably a setting on my phone or the unit I need to mess with a bit, but it's not obvious and was not in the instructions so for now, four stars is all I can muster.

That said, it's well made, compact and provides a nice clean connection to the sound system of my car. There is no static or unwanted noises that I have noticed. So I can still recommend it.
2 people found this helpful