Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019
Great product! Stylish and functional. I would like to add that these are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in a long time. After wearing them for a few days, My left shoe does rub my heal. I am hoping as I wear them that will change because my right side is perfect. I love these shoes and I plan to look for a pair doesn’t go above the ankle. I would recommend these shoes.
7.22.20. I want to add I love these shoes. They wear well! They are still holding up. The little rub was gone once they were broke in. I would definitely purchase these shoes again.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe great product