Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2019
This. Book. Is. So. Dang. Good. This book is absolutely good for a college age girl. I read this book at the most important time of my faith walk. Having a similar story as Grace— maybe a little more extreme, it left me in awe of how much our God loves us. How my worth must never be found in the world but my worth is found in Christ. This book cake at a perfect time to read when I was still struggling to be a worldly person and claim I love God but my actions NEVER showed it. I was still wilding out in the college life. The days of guilt always sat in but I read this book over summer and it helped me realize how much our God loves us. How I was looking for love in ALL the wrong places and not looking next to me where God was always chasing me. Grace is authentic, raw, and real. She talks about topics that ladies need to hear. It’s a good read. The biblical applications are my most favorite part. They match up what scripture say and they back up the words she offers to the reader. A 10/10 read. I’ve passed it a long to so many girls and they all agree. It’s been a big help and me finally being all IN for Christ since August!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink