Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2017
I waited until I had used a full bottle to review this since the bottle said it could take a while to work. First thing I have noticed is how little hair is falling out when combing compared to before I used it. I was having alot of thinning and until just recently I think I have noticed some regrowth. I will update this review after another bottle to see if further results. You can't go wrong with the shampoo either way. It works well and my hair is shiny and has a wonderful smell. I also like that it is made by a small business because I try and support them.

Follow up: I had been using this products happily for several months. There was regrowth in balding area. It wasn't back to when I was young but still much better. This Christmas my husband bought me another highly rated hair loss shampoo and conditioner from Amazon. They were large bottles and I decided to give them a try. I didnt get but half way through the bottle when my hair started falling out again. Combing my hair was getting disturbing with how much was in the comb. I went back to this shampoo and within a couple weeks I was seeing WAY less hair loss. I now only lose a couple a strands each time I comb it. I will probably be a life time customer of this products. Definitely give it a try and see how it works for you.
10 people found this helpful