June 18, 2018
I ordered this case for my new Fire HD 10 because I had used this type of case before with other models of Fire tablets with no problems, and really liked them. They make it easy to hold the tablet in any position and make it easy to prop the tablet up against something in order to read it hands free. Plus they are excellent protection against falls. This time I happened to get a defective case that wouldn't allow me to easily turn the tablet on/off. It was extremely frustrating. I decided to return it and considered getting a totally different case. But first I wrote to the seller of the product. I got a response the next day! They offered to send me a new one for free since I had gotten a defective one! I never expected such a kind offer! Within three days I received a new case and it fit the tablet fine with no defects!! I am so happy because it works well just like the other cases I had owned for my other tablets! If I buy another tablet in the future, I'll buy a Finte silicone case for it! Thanks, Fintie!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink