Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2020
Hurt feet after one to two hours of mixed standing, sitting and walking. I didn't expect them to be so hard. They aren't very flexible either. I ended up wearing my old New Balance that I bought them to replace. I wish I would have returned them before time ran out. But I was working part-time disabled and needed comfortable shoes. I thought they would break in comfortable but I gave up and started wearing my old shoes when I have to wear shoes. I need a pair of new shoes that won't hurt my feet and look neutral and stylish like these shoes. I love the way they look but they just hurt my feet and it's not worth it. They fit right. But I have high arches and maybe that has something to do with it. Tennis shoes with soft soles and even boots like the Swat Air 9" Tactical Boot is more comfortable. The air in the boot is like the swooshes brand made famous by the NBA's M.J. I guess some people can wear harder shoes without pain but I can't. I wonder what to do with them. I keep them for very short events where I need clean nice tennis shoes where I won't be on my feet but I can't wear them to work for four to six hours because they make work miserable. Softer soles please or better padding for the sole liner.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink