May 27, 2019
recently diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis, I needed some flip flops with good arch support. I live in Florida and work from home - so I wear flip flops constantly. I had a pair from New balance that are good, but wanted a few extra pairs. I got these in teal (beautiful dark teal, love the color) and a pair of Vionic Tide II. Comparing the two I would say the Ohana is softer and comfier, but the Vinoc has better arch support. The Ohana is however slightly narrower than normal (my feet are rather wide). My feet are OK, but could be a smidgen wider. I like the strap, the footbed is oh so soft with a velvety cover. Probably makes them more prone to wear, but I'll take the comfy over that. :-) The Vionic seems roomier, which is not something I am that thrilled about, and the Vionic also have this patent leather look on the straps, which I hate. The Vionic also seem to need more breaking in, the straps over the top of the feet is a bit sharp. But after adequate breaking in I imagine teh Vionic would be the better for PF. I am keeping both pairs.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink