Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2018
My mother (who has 6 kids) always told me pampers were crap and to get huggies or kirkland. I got a big package of pampers for my baby shower and used them on my daughter and they were horrible but it turns out they were too small. They were newborn size but my baby was born big (9 pounds). They leaked all over the place. So I avoided pampers. Not only because of the experience but because they are expensive. I was on a budget and got the cheapest ones like up and up, those are okay but they say. Also got luvs which gave my baby a rash, then kirkland which also gave her a rash. So I was desperate to find a diaper that I knew for sure wasnt going to give her a rash. I used seventh generation and the last didn't give her a rash but it was like a thong on her and leaked like crazy! So finally after a year I gave in and tried pampers pure. And they fit well, didnt give her a rash and never any leaks which was so important to me. But those are way too expensive I cant comprehend why someone would spend that much on a diaper consistantly. Which is how I ended up here. Swaddlers are almost exactly the same. My little sister actually said swaddlers are softer them pampers pure. I asked which one she would rather wear if she was a baby and she chose swaddlers. They smell good and my little one never has a rash anymore. I wish I would have tried these(in the right size) a year ago!!! Try them for yourself. Only reason. I gave 4 stars is the price but I guess you pay for what you get.
9 people found this helpful