Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019
I buy Bounty Select a size exclusively because the paper towels are absorbent and strong. I have tried other brands and they just do not compare. Then I found these HUGE rolls and I was so happy because I hardly ever have to change rolls.

I love the small sections of paper towels because nine times out of ten you only need the smaller section. Consequently I use less paper towel over all.

I used to buy these in the grocery store but find the prices on Amazon so much better, plus it's convenient. The value for the money is awesome. This will last me at least 6 months!

Thanks for reading my review