Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019
I recently decided to stop purchasing disinfectant wipes because I could not justify that much single-use waste. This was a very difficult decision for me. However, my fears about cross-contamination were qualmed when I saw how many cloths were in this very cheap package. And when I recieved the box and saw the mountain of cloths, I was esctatic. I used four to clean my kitchen and three in the bathroom. Just chuck them in the laundry when they get too much stuff on them. And they are color-coded so I can keep them separate for each room (I decided blue for kitchen/dining, yellow for bathroom). They are soft and nicely absorbent. I used them in conjuction with a natural cleaning spray to clean dried pasta sauce off my oven, large numbers of crumbs off my counters, various mysterious sticky spots off the cupboards, general bathroom grime off the toilet, sink, and shower, and even found that they work really well to clean mirrors and windows with Windex (they are cloth...yet leave no streaks? Magic.). And I use the white ones as off brand Beauty Erasers. Just get it wet and press it to your makeup. My (non-waterproof) mascara slides right off in two or three swipes. Overall, while it is an overwhelming amount of microfiber cloths, they are actually really nice to have on hand whenever you need them. Highly recommend for any cleaning needs.
4 people found this helpful