April 10, 2018
Quick and easy to setup. Process: connected to phone via Bluetooth, set channel on FM Transmitter to 87.9 (my preferred station for transmission), changed car stereo to 87.9 FM, started music on phone and auditory perfection ensued. The sound quality is top notch for short radius fm transmission. The next and previous buttons worked seamlessly with my audio apps. The adjustable volume nob makes it easy to adjust the volume, and allows for adjusting on the phone, on the transmitter, and on the stereo as 3 separate adjustments to get the volume exactly where you want it. The long adjustable neck is perfect for keeping it accessible even when cup holders are extended forcing odd angles. Fast charge works great on my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone, as well as simultaneous dual charge. The Microphone on the transmitter works surprisingly well. Call recipients can hear me just fine and I can hear them well. The audio jack works as expected and provides a great way to connect for devices that don't have Bluetooth connectivity. The micro sd slot works great on my 32 gb sd card. Overall I am impressed with this transmitter, and would highly recommend it for both quality and price.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
199 people found this helpful