Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019
Best umbrella EVER!! I live in Seattle so I would know! I’m a coffee and a smoker so on my breaks at work, I need both! If it’s raining, and often times it is, I need an umbrella. This one is so great because I keep the umbrella rested on my shoulder and looked on my wrist with my coffee in that hand, and I have a free hand to smoke! For anyone else, like students, moms, etc. you always have your hands free for phones, cups, purses, keys, holding a kid’s hand, whatever, and the umbrella doesn’t fall! Also, the design faces down on you, which is cool. When your go inside or into the car, the umbrella closes the opposite way from usual. The dry side says toward you and the water runs down, off the end toward the ground or floor, keeping you, and your car dry! When it open it opens like a flower blooms instead of an eyeball spearing hazard! It’s so smart, plus it’s made of a super flexible plastic, not metal, so no rust or discoloration! I’m buying these for everyone for the holidays! I’m getting one for my daughter for school, worthy co-workers for breaks, and anyone I can think of!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink