Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019
So I bought a similar product a few years ago that was supposed to be one of the better options for this type of product, and it was so bad. I think I spent $50 bucks and returned it after a day or two. As someone that has to be listening to music in the the regular, I was super bummed out. I recently bought a 2008 Lexus RX 350 that falls into the weird year after a tape deck and before AUX or bluetooth, so I was afraid I would be stuck music-less and with the painful radio hits. I stopped at CarToys immediately after driving off the lot with my purchased car and was quoted just over $300 to install a bluetooth system into my stereo, which at the time, I would have been willing to pay because having my music is so important to me. I decided to wait it out for a day and see what else I could find and was REALLLLY reluctant to purchase this, but did because of the great, consistent reviews. It is SO good! Pro tip is keep your volume up all the way on your phone. With tape deck versions you have to play with the right balance of volume on your phone for sound quality, but with this it works best to have it up all the way on your phone. I've done a few full day trips with this and even with going through big cities, I only had to change the station once because it got slightly static-y. For the price point and the quality, I am so happy I made this purchase!!!
50 people found this helpful