Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020
I was in a pinch and bought this bed in an 8-inch because I needed a bed ASAP and I didn't have much of a budget or time to research. If I had done even 5 minutes of really looking into this bed, I would have realized that it uses bonnell coils, so the old metal springs that most reputable brands don't use anymore. That would explain why, while the bed was very pretty and had a soft pillow top, I had to trash it within 6 months. It was creaky and generally unsupportive (no edge support at all) and left me sore. I am 25 and weigh 110 lbs. with no health conditions but this bed ruined my back and by the end of the first month I had to invest in a 4 inch pillow topper just to get some sleep. Within 3 months I found that there were springs poking through the top part of the mattress as well as the sides. Since I was only using this bed to stay with/care for a very ill family member in their last months, I sadly moved back home after 6 months. I dragged this mattress right to the dumpster, springs popping out and all and kept my foam topper.
Sure, it's on me for getting the 8 inch and for not researching, but why sell a product that will end up having the consumer poked and prodded with metal springs all night? I would highly recommend upping the budget if at all possible or finding a better mattress for the price point.
31 people found this helpful