May 3, 2017
I'll explain the reason why I bought this item. I have a SanDisk Clip Jam mp3 player, which I love, especially because it is so tiny...about the size of a matchbox. I also like that I can hook it up to external speakers and use it in the house. But, it's miserable to make playlists with it...a very convoluted process, and when I listen to music, I don't want to hear everything in my library, I want the convenience of playlists. So I was looking for an mp3 player that also supported wmas, and that used a memory card, that allowed playlists to be added by simply copying them to the card. So I saw this item and thought I'd give it a try. Well, I'm so glad I did! It's everything I was looking for and more. It has features I'll probably never use like calendar, stopwatch, alarm, record, video, pictures. I wanted it just to play music, and it does that well and easily. It's smaller than I expected, and surprisingly user friendly for this not so very tech savvy senior. I was able to insert the micro SD card with my music, and find it stored in "folders", then "card folders" and voila, there are my labeled playlists, in their folders where I placed them on the SD card. I can hook it up to external speakers and play music in my house, stick it in my pocket and use it with earbuds on the go, or take out the SD card, and use it in the FM transmitter in my car. I think I just retired my Clip Jam.
7 people found this helpful