Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020
Right off bat, I was supposed to have a queen. It looks more like a full/queen rather than a standard queen. So much so that I was convinced that it was a full.

I was excited. I waited more than 48 hours to sleep in it. It quickly diminished when I laid in it. In the future I will opt for a memory foam pillow top with inner springs. I’m just used to the bounce and pushback rather than the collapse of foam around me. If it was soft, I wouldn’t mind. But it’s hard and molds to your body. It does relieve my back pain so there is that. It’s also not necessarily soft. It contorts to my body but doesn’t have that softness that I would expect out my bed. It’s just my personal preference. In hindsight, I’d opt for going to mattress firm and getting a regular mattress over this completely memory foam one. I wouldn’t even suggest it to my friends and family. I’m probably going to buy a box spring to go beneath it or a pillow top to at least make it feel softer.

In the end, I’m not excited to jump into bed. It doesn’t feel like heaven laying in bed, and I don’t think I would buy this again. I may just opt for buying a regular mattress elsewhere and tie it to the top of my car and take it home rather than this. Of course if you’re not looking for bouncy and soft, simply support and contour, this could be the bed for you.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink