October 19, 2015
Excellent product! I was getting tennis elbow while boxing and doing functional training (push-ups, ropes, etc) and my doctor recommended that I buy an elbow wrap at a local drugstore. I went to several stores but they only sell thick wraps with Velcro which would limit my mobility and movement while training. After reading several reviews on Amazon about the Cooper Joint Compression Sleeve I purchased one and now use it during my training sessions. The sleeve provides enough compression which eliminated my elbow pain while allowing me full range of motion to perform the workouts. If you plan to use this on a daily basis then I recommend that you purchase two since one will likely be in the wash.
4 people found this helpful