Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 4, 2014
I LOVED this book! Just an all-around good book, a great love story about moving on and finding yourself again after a tragic loss! This story had me hooked from the very first page and I could not put it down so it was a quick read!

My jaw hit the ground after reading the last page, but that's OK because I can dive right into the next book, which I am absolutely going to do! I'm so glad the story continues and I definitely look forward to reading more and finding out what happens next with Matt and Janie!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink