Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2017
I purchased this in both beige and black, and I love them! They fit perfectly with my Toms Avalon slip-ons. You can sometimes see less than a cm of the sock depending on how they move around. These never slip down, and are great for the warm weather. They let me feet breathe, so they don't get sweaty!! They are very thin, so I try to keep my toe nails trimmed and not sharp so they don't rip through them. I've worn them several times and washed them (cold, regular cycle with the rest of my clothes, dry low) and have had no problems with shrinking, stretching, or losing the non-slip rubber pad.

My only concern was that one of them got a hole at the seam (the part that goes horizontally across your foot), but it was a small hole. Also, one of the socks I received was missing a rubber pad. However, I received an email from the seller asking for feedback, and I emailed them back! They were quick to reply and they even refunded me for the detective sock I received. I am very happy with this purchase and if I happen to lose any, I will be sure to return to buy more!

P.S. I am a size 6.5-7 and these fit me perfectly. If you are a larger size, I think these will be tight on you and be more prone to tearing.
84 people found this helpful