Worked like a charm and saved me a few hundred dollars, I cross threaded the first few threads when I tried to to use a thread restorer Because of the restricted hole location, my mechanic wanted to remove the manifold to re re-tap the hole properly. To make sure the tap started straight, I inserted a wooden dowel in the hole and noted the dowel's orientation and then I started the tap as close to this position as possible. So as not to start the tap cross threaded, I inserted the tap so that it's top thread was a few threads below the top and slowly expanded it while gently rocking. It was obvious when the tap engaged properly. I expanded the tap and turned it back and forth. I repeated this, expanding the tap a little at at a time on each try until I needed pliers to expand any further. Then I ran the tap out. After that the oxygen sensor was easy to install.