Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2018
I purchased this dual purpose Cuisinart to replace my single cup Hamilton Beach for the rare times I need to make a full pot of coffee. I previously also owned several generations of the Keurig. So...I thought this was the perfect choice to eliminate having several appliances on the counter. Well I Loved it until it started to leak all over the counter from the single cup side. I thought at first I hadn't secured the water reservoir properly but after several checks this was not the case. Also went to Cuisinart's website for troubleshooting, faq's and submitted a inquiry regarding the issue...to no avail, didn't even get a response. I have read other reviews and I agree the single serve side DOES spit all over.. I did not have an issue with KCup but I used the included kcup. I haven't had a chance see how it works with other kcups or ground coffee in the single serve side, as I have been using tea bags for one cup at a time. The water reservoir will still have AT least another 8-10 oz left when the ADD Water comes on..so it seems I have to refill it more than I should. I have had other Cuisinart products most recent, that were lacking in quality control. Disappointed to say the least for the money...My inexpensive Hamilton Beach gets five stars.
13 people found this helpful