Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016
I bought several packages of these for various mini binders and all I can say is that the best selling feature is the laminated tabs. Beyond that, these are PAPER THIN - and I really mean super thin. They're not even cardstock thickness, they basically feel just about marginally - and I really mean minimally - thicker than the cheapest printer paper you can buy at Walmart. You can't really balk at the price, I suppose - but to be honest I would rather be able to buy the laminated tabs separately and be able to make the dividers myself because these are seriously ridiculous.

Unless you literally have no other options, only need them for a very short period of time and/or are planning on handling these with kid gloves, I would personally NOT recommend them. They're not durable, not a quality product - honestly, I'd happily pay $5 for something like this IF they were actual, sturdy and durable cardboard/cardstock that can withstand daily handling. These most certainly can't and won't, so bear that in mind when buying these.
7 people found this helpful