April 14, 2018
I love this cutting machine. I was able to make vinyl stickers and label all my equipment with my logo and company name. It doesn't print but it comes with a set of lovely pins that can put into the machine to sketch and cut out whatever I design.
Okay. Let's get into what I didn't like. I couldn't get the Bluetooth function to work. From what I have read online, most people have that problem. It does have a cord that hooks up to the computer. It comes with a free tutorial but it looked like the tutorial was using the previous software. It looks nothing like the current software. That made it very hard to figure out how to use the Silhouette Cameo 3. I had to search YouTube to for a video that had a tutorial of the current software. Without a tutorial, I would have never figured out how to use this machine and would have returned it. It is not intuitive at all and difficult to use if you've never used this type of machine before. It get's four stars instead of five because I had to search the ends of the internet to figure out how to use it.
31 people found this helpful