Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2015
I purchased this camera package October 17, 2013 and when I got it I loved the camera. It was all I needed to do what I wanted. I am not a pro by any means but I like to take good photos of my dogs and nature. I am disabled and live on a very fixed income and the price seemed to good so with help from my friends, I got it. Sony has always made good products and I have purchased a few other things with that name in my day. This camera is only 2 yrs old and it is now flashing an error code E:62:10 which indicates a malfunction and causes the pics to be out of focus and not as clear as they should be. I contacted a few digital camera repair places and they are asking me over half the price of the camera to repair it. I cannot afford to fix it so I have lost all my money and have a camera that does not work now. I feel like I was taken on a high priced ride and have nothing to show for it. This is kind of devastating to me because I can't just buy another camera to replace this one and now, I have nothing. I have taken excellent care of this camera and it is in new/excellent condition and not used much but it's no good to me now. :'( NO, I do not recommend anyone buying this Sony camera. There are tons of reviews on the internet about this camera and none of them are good...all have the same problem. Sony should fix this for free but I know they won't.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink