Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2014
This was way more absorbent than it looked! I was able to dry half my car before having to ring it out. It's deceptively absorbent.

UPDATE: After washing the towel, I found that any dirt/grease marks were very difficult to get out. Admittedly, this is user error. However, often, in the final stages of washing, it is tempting to wipe over those last few spots you missed, while washing, and hit them with the drying towel after having dried the car from top to bottom (especially those missed areas at the bottom).

I ran the towel through the washing machine twice, with lots of soap, high heat, high agitation, and the dirt/grease marks were hardly removed at all. I love the towel, it works perfectly. However, I will need to find a way to get it perfectly clean for future dryings. Any tips?

On the upside, today it rained, and I had just recently used McGuire's products to wash/condition, dry, and wax the car. I took out the drying towel (and used the clean parts) and had my car dried in a very short time (after it stopped raining), and the shine was back to new. This is a great product; very absorptive. I just hope I can get the dirt and grease out that is inevitable to be picked up along the way.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink