Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019
These are perfect for organized travel! Good quality (no issues with material or zippers). They fit way more than you would think, I can fit five outfits in the medium cube, and still have room for more. I'm sure they won't fit quite as much in the winter given that my winter clothes take up a good deal more space, but I think I could still manage three outfits in that bag.
So here's a run down of what fits, keeping in mind that I wear a small-medium...
*Large- 12 t-shirts and 2 lightweight sweaters, or 12 pairs of shorts.
*Medium- 3 tees, 2 tanks, 2 skirts, 2 pairs of shorts
*Small- 2 pairs of pants, 2 blouses
*Underwear cube- 3 bras, 1 sports bra, 2 bralettes, 10 pairs of underwear
*Sock bag- will vary depending on socks, tiny ankle socks you can fit a lot more than I own.. but thick warm knee highs, 2 pairs.
*Shoe bag- 1 pair of women's running shoes (probably up to size 10), or 2 pairs of women's sandals. I haven't tried, but I don't think my husband's size 13 shoes would fit well.. maybe his sandals but not his sneakers. My size 8 sneakers were a little snug.
*Headphone bag- nicely padded, I can easily fit my iPhone, charger, and headphones in it.
*Cosmetic bag- great for someone who doesn't own travel size of everything. It fits a lot of bottles 10-12. Not something I will use often, but great for road trips when it's ok to overpack and take all of my favorite hair products and lotion! It came with a nice padded case for perfume (oddly shaped or rather large bottles will not fit), and a little clear pouch for makeup brushes (fits 4 large brushes).
The suitcase shown in the picture is a standard medium size 23" suitcase (I think it's 13" deep and 19" wide. With all my clothing cubes stacked in the one side I still have the whole other side to pack all of my shoes and toiletries. These could easily work in a smaller suitcase, being as I'll still have room extra room in mine.
If you want to stay organized while traveling you should definitely buy these!!
review imagereview image