Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2016
Ok, I guess I just don't know what "stylish" is any more. Comfort has become number one priority in my life. I have read so many reviews that say that this sandal is not "stylish" and that it looks like a "grandma sandal." Or best yet, an "old lady sandal." Well, I am a grandma and I am 64 years old so I guess I'd agree. However, these sandals allow me to walk, without pain of any kind, 1 to 2 hours a day. 7 days a week. NO PAIN! So back to the stylish issue. If someone could show me 1. What "stylish" looks like and 2. What shoe is both stylish and comfortable, I'll buy them. Until then this old grandma, who walks daily and is VERY ACTIVE, wants comfort. (Shhhh... I think these shoes are pretty cute. But what do I know.,) Oh, I suffered from an Achilles injury while hiking on our cross country trip looking for covered bridges. My first pair of vionics were purchased while it healed. I now own 4 pair. Wore out one which I use in the garden. I have only purchased the sandal. Someday I'll try another style.
review image