November 3, 2018
Looking at the number of 1 star reviews, you should have a certain amount of apprehension buying this product. I am pleased to report that based on my experience I believe those issues have been resolved. I was moving from Office for Mac 2011 for the same reasons other reported that it was no longer playing nice with Mojave.

I did glean from many of the reviews that deleting prior versions of MS Office would be a good idea and I did so. I was able to download the product from the link that Amazon provided. It is a 3 GB file, so depending on your download speed you might expect this to take awhile. Mine completed in less than 10 minutes. Then clicking on the install button started the process and in another 10 minutes that was completed. When launching the product for the first time, MS forces you to login to your MS Account to verify the product key and then leaves you alone. I tried to do updates and was pleased that MS provided the latest updates when the product was being downloaded, as there were no updates available.

I am sure there are new features to figure out, but you should not have any trouble banging a letter out as you used to in your prior version of MS Office.
99 people found this helpful