Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018
DAY ONE:
I was very impressed with the price I paid. I paid under $40 and I'm happy.
Pros:
More comfortable design than regular camping chairs. Wide seating and wider armrest design allowed me to sit without feeling tight. I'm 5f 8i and when I sit my feet are about an inch from the ground. There's not a lot of sag when I sit which is great.
The cooler section looks better advertised BUT it's a very nice feature. I can fit two cans easily and creatively 3.
Construction of the design seems durable. Don't expect much from the paddle back as advertised. It's nice but it's just a creative air pocket design.
Overall, seems solid.

Cons:
The only aspect of the chair I don't like is the carry bag. GOOD LUCK GETTING THE CHAIR BACK IN THE BAG... LoL

So far I've enjoyed sitting in the chair. If you're gonna like it as I have get more than one. This get for the big fellas... Even a friend who is in decent shape (200lbs or less) couldn't stop sitting in the chair.

DAY 5:
just as I was getting use to the chair, one of the leg connectors broke. Now I'll have to return it. Not off to a good impression. I did rate this 5 Stars but now it's down to 3 Stars.
2 people found this helpful