Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 17, 2015
I'm not a gamer, so this review is intended for people who think this product is intended exclusively for gamers.

I use this for everything!!!

I'm a Video editor and bought this product to speed up my work using only one button for a shortcut instead of 3 or 4 on my keyboard (like ctrl+shift+alt+E - just to merge a layer in photoshop. -- now i only press "G7" and its done!) which does add hours to your work when you're working on long projects. But after using it with with Premiere, after effects and photoshop, i started to use it with word and excel too for my letters and invoices and after that i moved on to also using it to start my firefox browser and check my bookmarks and now i even use it on facebook!!! I have lots of text combinations like "Wow you're hot" and "That's awesome" saved up and linked to 10 different buttons and once i click on the comments section on facebook i just push a button and its done! Yes...i know that's very lazy of me. But hey...most facebook interactions are pretty boring and predictable so...

i can't imagine life without my Logitech G13 anymore. The speed of my work has increased by at least 40%!!!

The only complaint i have is that i have to physically push a button every time i switch programs to activate the specific shortcuts. I wish it was automatic. Like, if i'm on photoshop using my presets, the moment i switch to after effects it should recognize it and switch to my after effects presets. But it doesn't do that. I have to press a button. Yeah, it's lazy of me but it would be great if it did that.
33 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.