Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2015
I'm not a gamer, so this review is intended for people who think this product is intended exclusively for gamers.

I use this for everything!!!

I'm a Video editor and bought this product to speed up my work using only one button for a shortcut instead of 3 or 4 on my keyboard (like ctrl+shift+alt+E - just to merge a layer in photoshop. -- now i only press "G7" and its done!) which does add hours to your work when you're working on long projects. But after using it with with Premiere, after effects and photoshop, i started to use it with word and excel too for my letters and invoices and after that i moved on to also using it to start my firefox browser and check my bookmarks and now i even use it on facebook!!! I have lots of text combinations like "Wow you're hot" and "That's awesome" saved up and linked to 10 different buttons and once i click on the comments section on facebook i just push a button and its done! Yes...i know that's very lazy of me. But hey...most facebook interactions are pretty boring and predictable so...

i can't imagine life without my Logitech G13 anymore. The speed of my work has increased by at least 40%!!!

The only complaint i have is that i have to physically push a button every time i switch programs to activate the specific shortcuts. I wish it was automatic. Like, if i'm on photoshop using my presets, the moment i switch to after effects it should recognize it and switch to my after effects presets. But it doesn't do that. I have to press a button. Yeah, it's lazy of me but it would be great if it did that.
31 helpful votes