April 11, 2019
I bought this at Home Depot a few years ago. The wand worked fine from first use to the last. Even when I would go MONTHS without using it, I just had to pick it up and it would work. No issues.

This year I ordered it and the wand DID NOT WORK I called Ortho and their support is ridiculous. I did everything they told me to do and it did not work. So I looked up things on line and this is a very common problem and Ortho is NO HELP to other people - not just me. I tried EVERY trick that has worked for others. No deal.

I sent it back and asked for a replacement. The second one DID NOT WORK. I could not believe it. Again I went to different forums and looked at videos. THIS PROBLEM IS WIDESPREAD. Apparently this just doesn't work. I sent back the second and am looking for similar pesticide NOT BY ORTHO who doesn't care about its customers. If Ortho had given me some attention or care or acted even the littlest bit concerned I would have kept it and put it in another bottle...but the company is SO BIG they don't care and I REFUSE to spend another dime on them.
16 people found this helpful