November 5, 2018
This is my first experience with WIFI cameras and I have to say I struck gold! After reading numerous reviews I selected the Kamtron for several reasons; you don't need to pay a monthly fee, they do not have any security concerns, and they pan up and down, left and right remotely. I also wanted the 1080p cameras for the better quality. After arriving on Prime in 2 days, they arrived well packaged, much like a piece of jewelry, and were easy to set up. Setting up my account and 2 cameras took about 20 minutes total. I am very impressed with the picture quality and we tested the speaker and microphone as well. Right now these are in my poured cement finished basement with steel beams while my router is on the main floor on the front side of the house and I do not have any reception issues.

If you are where I was 3 days ago, save yourself some time and just buy these. Yes, there are cheaper cameras out there but these work great and are easy to set up.

Update: after having these cameras for several months now, I am taking off 2 stars. The cameras themselves are great when they are working and that is the big problem. They keep going off line for no reason at which point they have to be reset, losing all visibility until this is completed. What a shame. Fortunately I don't need these for security purposes, just monitoring my child and dog.
45 people found this helpful