Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018
These mittens are really cute, thick and soft. I bought them for my 3 year-old granddaughter to wear with her gray dress coat because she lost one of her old black mittens. I ordered them in black, size large, and they may be a little big for her, but they will fit for several years. I put the mittens next to her painted hand prints and really think the size is perfect. I have't given them to her yet (mittens just arrived yesterday and they live 70 miles away) but, I will see her next weekend and will give them to her then. The fur lines the entire inside of the mitten, thumb too, and is very soft. The outside is a thick tight knit, also very soft. The attached string is actually a little knit tube, not just a string of yarn. They look like they are made well, no frays or missed stitches. Again, she hasn't worn them yet, but they look like they will wear well. They should be warm because of the thickness and double layer (we live in Wisconsin). Definitely warm enough to wear with her dress coat to church and back. She could wear them to play outside and will get wet, especially if she is making a snowman, but I think it would take some time for the moisture to penetrate all the way through to her hands. Processing and shipping took a while (about 6 weeks - came from China) but if you don't need the mittens right now, it's worth it. I forgot I ordered them and it was a pleasant surprise when they arrived. I'm going to order another pair in a different color. Mittens are very cute with the 3 buttons as shown. Very glad I purchased these.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink