Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019
Amended review: The company contacted me after seeing my bad review for the terrible smell in the electric kettle that was effecting the taste of the water. Since I had attempted to use it past the return date, I didn't try to contact them about a refund - I got a different kettle. However, they contacted me after all that had gone down and offered to send me a replacement kettle and a milk frother. Their take is that my bad kettle was an anomoly. Since I had already gotten another kettle - they then offered me a refund - which was generous since I was unable to return the defective kettle to them. So overall I'd say my experience was that Customer service was excellent and if you do happen to get a defective kettle it sounds like they will go out of their way to satisfy you - so definitely contact them.

Original Review: Sadly I didn't return this in the window so out my $30+ bucks. While it is stainless steel inside this kettle makes the water taste awful. There is a smell that I thought would go away with some use, at first it seemed to be getting better - but no, over a month later its still there. Worried there is something toxic going on in here ... coating on the steel? something leaching from the heating elements? Worried about health issues with this one. And to top it off, really makes tea taste awful.
2 people found this helpful