Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2017
So I bought this inside-out umbrella without really taking a lot of time to investigate it. I broke my old one and it was basically spring monsoon season in the midwest, so I liked the flower design and assumed it was a regular umbrella, clicked to add it to my cart and bought it without reading the description or looking into the reviews. When it arrived, I wondered why the box was long and opened it to set my eyes on something very very different than what I thought I had gotten. So this umbrella is inside-out and has a oval handle. The handle is padded with waterproof material and very comfortable. It's also awesome for hanging on your wrist, or on a hanger in the closet. I unwrapped it and opened it. Much to my astonishment and delight, this is a really well-designed and well made umbrella!! It also looks amazing. I like that after I use it, the wet top of the umbrella is folded inside and away from me, thus keeping me dry unlike a traditional umbrella that when folded, dumps water all over my legs or car. Once in awhile one arm of the umbrella doesn't open right away, but I just gently pull down and it pops easily in place. Well made, looks good and well designed.
3 people found this helpful