April 22, 2019
 I was worried about this certified refurb but it’s in top notch condition, I wouldn’t be able to tell if it was used if I didn’t inspect every little spot.
I don’t know why I didn’t buy this sooner. I was looking for a robovac for a while now and this thing cleans like a beast! I don’t think you need to go for the higher end expensive floor mapping ones if you just want a clean place or have a smaller house probably 2-3 BR max to work effectively. It makes its way down to my bedroom and it works well on my room carpet too! The battery lasts about an hour and a half on standard mode but I haven’t tested max suction battery life yet. I don’t really use max suction because it’s sufficient enough to run without it. Goes over my living room rug with ease and my room carpet. Takes about 5-10 mins to find the charger depending on where it’s at but that’s because it’s in a corner with a bunch of stuff nearby it. It’s pretty quiet you can definitely watch TV while it’s cleaning. Hope this review helps you bc I couldn’t find a lot of info I was looking for. Check out my video and photos if you’re curious about the rug/carpet. My apartment is about 700 SQ feet. Will be updating in a few weeks.
review imagereview image